Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Dec 8, 2007

Guitar Hero

As I was playing John the Fisherman on Hard and Heart-Shaped Box on Expert (yes, I do like to brag about those!!) I was thinking. Yeah. That's right.

Why don't they make a Bass Hero? Or like, Bass Master? I'm thinking of making one with GameMaker, but it's a rather large project. I know Guitar Hero features a Bass option in the Training section, but the controllers are the same and you can't play during a concert. And yes, I have heard of Rock Band. I would get it, I mean since I already have a guitar, but I'm saving for a new TV, and depending on what I get from Christmas money, I probably won't get it.

Why did I post this? Mainly just to brag that I can play Guitar Hero decently.

No comments: