Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Dec 2, 2007

Drake and Josh: I can't believe I didn't noticed this!

I was watching Drake and Josh , and it cut to the movie theater. Being a reader of the Sneeze and aware that Steve is friends with Dan Schneider (most known to me for 'Ricky' in Better Off Dead), and that Dan Schneider created the show, I never really put the two apart. The Premiere (the movie theater) always has funny fictional movies playing, like 'Bathtub of Blood.' I just noticed that on the Great Doheny episode, it displays this on the movie theater:



Hehe. I didn't really need all the much explaining.

I also circled 'Hungry Girl,' because it is a reference to site dedicated to helping women stay fit. I'm guessing he put this in because he married the founder and president of the site.

Well, I'm all good now. I don't know why I posted this, it isn't witty or funny. I just noticed it.

-Ducky

1 comment:

Ross Silverstein said...

That's the Camino Real theater in Santa Barbara (Goleta)