Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Dec 8, 2008

New Labels

Sorry for the triple post here.

I admit, I've been lazy over the past blog posts, I never added labels. Well, I added labels to every post today.

- 'g-rated' means it is pretty okay for everybody. Some of the 'g-rated' posts are mildly violent, but it's just stick figures.

- 'observational' means an observation on life, like the serving size test.

- 'best posts' I saved what I think are my best posts on the blog.

The others are pretty self explanatory.

So, for instance, if you would like to see videos I have made, you would click on the little 'video' label on the side of the site.

Also, it's the tuleyide, no, yuletide season, I encourage you to look at my wishlist that I created last year. It's actually pretty funny.

1 comment:

Bea said...

it's funny how the doggy poo says 'for personal use only'
i wonder what marketing had in mind?