Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Dec 16, 2008

Internet Quotes

I really can't think of anything to write today, so I'll share some of my favorite quotes about the Internet.

"Well, I equate the web to like being in rush hour traffic. Everyone is really bold inside their box and they're just giving the finger out the window." - Adam Savage, from MythBusters

"Looking at the proliferation of personal web pages on the net, it looks like very soon everyone on earth will have 15 Megabytes of fame." - MG Siriam (?)

"Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." - Mitch Kapor

"You can't take something off the Internet - it's like taking pee out of a pool." - Anonymous

And for you people who *still* have dial-up or some old slow connection (I don't, but I used to):

"I calculated the total time that humans have waited for web pages to load. It cancels out all the productivity gains of the information age. Sometimes I think the web is a big plot to keep people like me away from normal society." - Scott Adams, author of the Dilbert comic


Happy Holidays!

No comments: