Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Dec 8, 2008

Mail Time *not for kiddies*

DO NOT READ THIS, THIS CONTAINS THE WEIRD SEXUAL REFERENCES MY SPAMMERS SEND ME.

No, not your average mail time where readers send in pics of their obese cat. No, this time it's time to revisit the horrors of SPAM MAIL.

First of all, do you remember those weird duplicate emails I got when I posted the original spam mail post? Well guess what, THEY KEEP COMING. AND THEY ARE EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE.

Here are some examples of names of the 'senders:'

Mikles Serandos
Wahr Lilyquist
Kiest Schwingel

Here are their messages. I added asterisks, because two of them contained bad words (which shocked me quite a bit).

Mikles Serandos' message:

Subject: love love love love love :)

Body: Show your sweetheart how much you love her!!!!

***link to some website which I don't even want to look at***

Endued with great energy, covered that foremost not give
their reasons for dismissing the complaint on his powers
of illusion, slay karna, the son her in nature and age and
extraction, nala deserveth his life for islam. The muslim
with a wild cry.

Kiest Schwingels' message:

Subject: one wife is not enough

Body: I have One wife and two mistresses... I can f*** theem all several times per day!

***dumb link***

Yet now that some person had revealed his secrets, be right
to lie. Ask god to make you a way of tongue anew if well,
mrs dolly, suppose your tale lives in, if you knew how he
is wanting for food i found it empty in the morning and
threw it 'did.

Wahr Lilyquest's message (which I thought was the most interesting):

Subject: Santa Claus and Christmaas Night!

Body: WOW!! Santa Claus try our meds and f*** housewife and her daughter!

***no link fo' you!***

Must obtain permission in writing from both the quite nice.
thank you, kate. Toni gave vent to you leave the cove? At
a quarter to twelve. I canoe. There the plucky fellow was
able to get seemed impossible to believe that he in the
^telsenlabyryntfi.


Um..........wow. 'And her daughter'??? What??

I seriously get like 15 of these a day. Luckily, they all end up in my spam folder, thanks to Gmail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. The first 2 sound like poorly translated something or other.

Almost creepy.

I agree about Gmail. It blocks spam much better than Hotmail.

Funny. Just catching up on your older posts. Haven't read for awhile.