Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Jan 3, 2008

Superman is a dish!

Since I'm too lazy being a dish, I'm too lazy to make my own comics. So, I'll show you my favorite Superman comic covers! The cover were obtained here (the link may contain content that is inappropriate to post here, such as sexual references and cusses).









For some reason it will not let me post anymore pictures. Poo.
Anyways, check out the site there are over 200 of these there. The link is at the top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Never knew Superman had such a sense of humour. Why does no one else comment on your posts. This blog is hilarious.