Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Oct 29, 2007

A New 'Tattoo' - More Stick Figure (Informal Meeting)

I read the Sneeze, that's pretty much where I got the idea to start a blog. The blog was started because I have trouble maintaining a personal journal and I'm an internet junkie, so I mixed the two and created a blog. As a tribute to thesneeze.com I made myself a new 'tattoo' with red marker:



If you do not know what Lux is, click on the link to thesneeze above.

I might be going to Lagoon tomorrow. Depends on how early I get stuff done and if I feel good. Don't get me wrong, I love Lagoon. It is almost my life. I just don't enjoy a headache.

Also, I have a new stick figure video and it features voices (sorry, if my voice hurts your ears stop looking at my blog!):

Well, I've got productive things to do. Just kidding, I never do.

Signing off - Rubber Ducky.

No comments: