Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Oct 27, 2007

First post!

I have created a new blog - Ducky Ate Paste. I'm sure this blog will never be read, but in the event of this blog becoming a new craze of the internet, this is one of 'many' historic posts in Ducky Ate Paste. I am an anonymous person, and I call my self Ducky. By best friend is Ernie (just kidding. I don't want to tick off Bert). Sometimes I get a little crazy. And by that I mean like the Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons. Auu ai ohh aii cats ahha iaho ah. I hope this is a successful blog, but probably never will be. I will try to post from time to time, I'll do my best I promise.

No comments: