Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Apr 3, 2008

Randomocity

People think they are so healthy because they eat vegetables. Hate to break it to ya, but:

VEGGIES AREN'T VERY NUTRITIOUS WHEN YOU GLOMP THEM IN RANCH!


On a unrelated note, I got an e-mail containing a link to a blog containing several cool slideshows, and I encourage you to check it out (note, I have not looked at all the content on the site, although what I saw was pretty cool).

Here's a cool slideshow about 3D chalk art:


Make Your Own Slideshow | More Slideshows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmyes that chalk guy is amazing.

ps glad you only joke about stopblog! yehaai!1