Welcome to DuckyAtePaste!

Isn't my new design snazzy? This blog is for...well...just read it. I post lots of different things like videos, pictures, and other random things I come up with. Enjoy!

Mar 22, 2008

The Unsolvable

Something I made today, because my sister told me she thought my Mistake video was going to be creepy. So, I created this horror movie. It's my first attempt at something not comical (or just stupid), so don't be too harsh.



Also, for some reason I really like making movies about paper. If you have any ideas about paper (all suggestions will be considered), please comment on this message or email me at duckyatepaste@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a paper airplane or a super-paper-hero that folds into different things. Or what about a community of different kinds of papers (newspaper, toilet paper, etc.)

Rubber Ducky said...

These are awesome ideas! I might just combine all of them (a super-paper-hero that flies a plane and a community of different kinds of papers).